does anyone else find it immensely comforting to have someone touching you? not like poking or tickling you or like sexually just feeling some other person being beside you and like your elbows or legs or something are touching and you’re like oh this person is alive too
- Parents: Don't forget to make us proud
- Friends: Don't forget to socialize
- Teachers: Don't forget to get A's
- Strangers: Don't forget to blend in
- Opposite sex: Don't forget to look good
- Society: Don't forget to be perfect
- Tumblr: Fuck the world, they're peasants. At least you haven't murdered somebody today
- Tumblr: But just in case you want to get away with it, here are some tips.
Sick of eating. Sick of not eating. Sick of not sleeping. Sick of being tired. Sick of my body. Sick of my face. Sick of my mind. Sick of my family. Sick of being lazy. Sick of being fat. Sick of being uncomfortable with who and what I am. Sick of never accomplishing anything I try for. Sick of the misunderstandings. Sick of the lies. Sick of being helpless. Sick of being dependent. Sick of me.
- Attempted suicide: Attention seeker.
- Successful suicide: Beautiful and loved.
I’m so insecure like I could be married to my husband of 40 years and I would still wonder if he likes me or not